Video Producer

My photo
Washington, DC, DC, United States
Emmy award winning videographer, producer and creative visionary, Don Napoleon has an unparalleled eye for capturing moments and translating them into the compelling message that his clients want to convey

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama



I lived to see November 4th 2008 and I lived to see Hope & Change for my wife, family and children. I have watched, read and studied history, but it's something special to be living in the moment of History. Last night I saw a new vision for our Country and I wasn't shocked, surprised or stunned I was inspired, Barack Obama has a long difficult road ahead of him but he's a man of God so I believe he will be guided in the right direction. This is not a black or white thing it's change for our country, it's time for us to move in a new direction so our children can have a future in this great nation. I thank God I was able to see this Day!

No comments: